Quality tree services since 1983
If you hire us for your tree care needs, you can rest assured that the job will get done right. We are a reliable, family-owned and operated company that is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and ISA certified in order to give you peace of mind.
By removing defects such as weak branch attachments and codominant stems, trained trees are structurally stronger than untrained trees. Structurally stronger trees have a lower potential for failure.
Tree removal, especially the removal of large trees, is best handled by a Certified Arborist that is experienced and carries the proper liability insurance.
Plant Health Care Programs
The objective of PHC is to maintain or improve the landscape’s appearance, vitality and—in the case of trees—safety, using the most cost-effective and environmentally sensitive practices and treatments available. Plant Health Care involves monitoring, using preventive treatments, and adopting a strong commitment to working closely with you, the tree owner.
Tree Cabling and Bracing
Cabling and bracing are the two most common forms of structural support for trees.
They involve installing flexible cables or rigid rods to reduce the chances of failure of defective unions.
• Cables are installed high in the tree, at least 2/3 the distance from the defect to the crown
• Rods are installed much lower, just above and/or below the defect
• Cables are always stronger than rods because of their greater leverage
• Cables can be used alone, but bracing is always supplemented with cables
Tree services that will help you save some green
Come to us for tree care services and you'll be able to save some green
- we currently offer senior citizen discounts.